Who Are We
What is the PPG?
A Patients Group who seek to be representative of the Practice population as a whole.
What Are We There For?
- To be a link between the medical profession and the patients
- To communicate your problems and your concerns about
the Practice to the doctors & staff
- To engage with
- The NHS in Warwickshire
- other South Warwickshire PPG’s
- and Health Care Watch
How Do We Do This?
- By listening and communicating
- We have regular meetings with the Practice
- We support the Practice and the patients to help meet their needs and expectations
- And where appropriate we also raise money for the extras to assist the Practice in areas not covered by NHS funding
Could You Help?
YES by joining our newly established e-mail based group
That way you can tells us about your issues and concerns from the comfort of your own home and we can keep you informed on national and local health and social care issue affecting Lapworth Surgery in a non political way
Did you know NHS proposed changes are trying to get small practices to group together and share doctors and surgeries
We believe BIG is NOT always beautiful
So whether you are................
Young, Elderly, Single or have a Family, we would love to hear from you. We believe we have one of the best Practices in the County Rated in the countries top ten practices in the UK in for the last 3 years and our patients, that’s YOU, tell us…………..
“We want to campaign to keep our Practice small so the Doctor knows the patient and the Patient knows the Doctor”
Thank you for your attention
We look forward to hearing from you
Please contact Your PPG at:
Be ASSURED - Your medical records remain as ever between you and your Doctor and are completely confidential